|Official Distribution Partner in UK:
RMDM Diagnostics www.rmdm.group
PanTum Detect – universal cancer test
Universal, because the biomarkers used for testing have
identified more than 40 tumor entities in studies.
The unique PanTum Detect test
PanTum Detect provides the opportunity to detect a variety of tumors using a simple blood test – even tumors for which blood tests are not yet available.
Screening with PanTum Detect is fast, comfortable, risk-free and affordable.
Thus, PanTum Detect can be used for cancer screening once a year and therefore reduce the risk that any developing tumor stays undetected and grows into a dangerous cancer.
PanTum Detect offers a new and innovative option for cancer screening.
Early diagnosis makes cancer easier to treat and increases curability
- Increase your chance of earlier detection through regular screening tests
- Yearly screening tests provide the opportunity to recognize a growing cancer, before it has reached a stage at which treatment becomes difficult or impossible
- Locally growing tumors can often be removed with a simple operation or successfully treated, thus the increased chance of cure when tumors are detected early
- The biggest benefit of yearly screening is that a positive result after a year will most likely indicate an early stage of cancer, as the tumor was not detected the year before.
Easy cancer screening for increased certainty –
one blood sample a year for PanTum Detect
in addition to recommended screening measures
Detecting cancer, before it evolves.
PanTum Detect provides you with a yearly screening method, to increase your chances of detecting cancer early. Yearly testing increases the chance of detecting a developing tumor within the first year in which it is detectable. A growing tumor usually takes a while to develop into an aggressive and proliferating cancer. Thus, if a positive result is found early, you are often left with enough time to take action for treatment. The turning point where a growing tumor progresses into an invasive, metastasizing cancer is paramount.
Using PanTum Detect once a year, increases your chances of acting before this turning point.
Make the most of this opportunity and make use of this blood test annually.
Not cancer alone is the problem, but also time that we grant it.
PanTum Detect complements the cancer screening spectrum, makes cancer screening easier and more comfortable, and increases certainty
The test result: conspicuous or inconspicuous?
PanTum Detect can detect tumors with a sensitivity of 97.5% and can rule out healthy individuals with a 99.53% specificity. This was confirmed in a study of 654 samples of donated blood, 80 blood samples from patients with inflammatory processes and 277 blood samples from patients with verified tumors, as well as in other studies.
97.5 % sensitivity
Out of 100 tumor patients, 97 are correctly identified as such by the blood test. This means, although the test has a very high detection rate, it is not 100% accurate. Thus, a regular yearly screening is important, in order to identify the 3% of previously undetected tumors in time and thus early enough to be treatable.
99.53 % specificity
Statistically, one in 200 people tested – 0.5% of testings – may receive a false positive result. This means, a tumor is detected even though it does not actually exist.
Why do tests such as PanTum Detect not provide results that are 100% accurate?
Tumors develop slowly and gradually. From the first tumor cell, to the identification of the tumor itself, there can be a timespan of as many as 10 years. A common difficulty of screening tests lies in the ability to detect as many tumors as possible, while at the same time diagnosing as few patients as possible with false positive results.
Due to a shared fear of cancer diagnosis in today’s society, a false positive result represents an unnecessarily large burden for the patient. Thus the test result thresholds for screening tests are set, so that there are as few as possible false positives. Nevertheless, this allows a certain incidence rate of false negatives, particularly in those people with very small tumors.
Thus it is even more important, to carry out this screening test in regular intervals, so that growing tumors can be detected as early as possible.
Irrespective of the result of the PanTum Detect test, it is important to diagnose occurring symptoms as soon as possible and to continue to make use of other recommended screening measures available.
Pro’s and Con’s of cancer screening
- No screening test provides a result that is 100% accurate or reliable
- A negative result does not provide you with absolute security that there is no tumor present
- A positive result bears the risk that a tumor cannot be confirmed and has thus cause unnecessary burden for patient and family
- A positive result provides the opportunity of diagnosing a tumor early and therefore allowing successful therapy
- Especially regular screening increases the chance that a tumor found is in an early stage
- Regular check-ups are less burdensome, due to the fact that the previous screening was not long ago and thus a potential tumor has had little time to evolve into an aggressive, metastasizing entity
Does PanTum provide optimal protection against cancer?
A locally growing, multiplying population of cells is usually considered a tumor. These become ‘cancer’ when the cells begin growing invasively and start metastasizing.
According to this definition, a diagnosis can indeed protect from cancer itself, by identifying early stages of the disease and thus intervening therapeutically, early in the process.
For example, colorectal cancer screening works according to this principle by testing for colon polyps, which can develop into colon cancer. These colon polyps can be removed relatively easily, thus reducing the cancer risk significantly.
PanTum Detect can identify cancer cells, regardless of their origin. Regular testing leaves one feeling good about having taken precaution measures to identify any abnormalities in time to intervene.
- Only a simple blood test
- No bodily strain
- More certainty and a good conscience to have done more for cancer precaution